Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

walnut • 6x6 inch oil on gessobord

walnut • 6x6 inch oil on gessobord • available here
Finally getting around to posting this completed painting.

When I started this painting I was excited, half way through I wanted to poke my eyes out with my paintbrushes, but in the end I was happy with the outcome and glad I stuck with it.

It was hard as hell to photograph, this is a bit harsh, the actual painting is softer.

If you are wondering what I'm working on, I post in-progress works and other tidbits on my facebook page.

I've recently cleaned a ton of posts out of this blog and will be posting only finished works and an occasional work in progress photo, otherwise I'll keep all the other stuff and sneak peeks of finished works over on my facebook page.


4 comments:

Paz said...

Lovely!

cmv... said...

sweet of you paz :] thank you

Kim VanDerHoek said...

You should be happy, this is a wonderful painting! And boy is it going to look even better framed and hung on the wall. Really nice painting Christine!

cmv... said...

Thanks Kim! I really appreciate hearing that. I already picked out a frame from HIgbee if it doesn't sell on etsy.